Are you ready to experience the best skin of your life? It’s possible with HydraFacial!
Far beyond your everyday dermabrasion, HydraFacial uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin in 3 easy steps and just 30 minutes:
Step 1: Cleanse + Peel to uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and resurfacing.
Step 2: Extract + Hydrate to remove debris from pores with painless suction, then quench your skin with intense moisturizers.
Step 3: Fuse + Protect saturates your skin with antioxidants and peptides to restore your natural glow.
And that’s just the standard treatment!
With HydraFacial Perk™ for Lip and Eye, we’ll handle the first application during your in-office treatment. Then, you take the rest of the product home to keep the delicate eye and lip area revitalized until we see you again in 4 weeks.
Enhance your HydraFacial with pucker-perfecting Lip Perk™. This take-home serum provides 30 days of ultra-moisturizing, gently exfoliating treatment to keep your lips refreshingly plump until your next visit.
HydraFacial’s Lip Replenishing Serum is bursting with skin-boosting goodness, featuring:
- Aloe leaf extract to treat dryness and damage by reducing flaking
- Peppermint to gently plump
- Peony root extract to restore volume
- Antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E to maintain hydration and help prevent environmental damage
The skin around your eyes is incredibly delicate, which makes it more prone to signs of aging.
Eye Replenishing Serum contains sodium hyaluronate to boost skin hydration, along with a bevy of extracts, including:
- Antioxidant oat kernel for anti-aging and smoothing
- Mucor miehei provides skin smoothness, clarity, brightness, and hydration
- Arnica mountain flower to help with inflammation and puffiness
HydraFacial Perk™ Total Eye is a 3-in-1 renewal therapy formulated to address common eye area concerns with clinically proven active ingredients:
- Actineyes supports collagen health to increase under-eye firmness, improve elasticity, and protect your skin from impurities
- AldavineTM 5X maintains capillary health to reduce puffiness and pigmentation that contribute to dark circles
- Phytomist for hydration, suppleness, and water balance
Because the skin around your lips and eyes is so much thinner than the rest of your body, they need a little extra TLC to stay healthy and radiant. Treat them to HydraFacial Perk™ provided by the skincare experts at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Institute. Our team will walk you through the bounty of benefits and help you choose personalized solutions to address your skin’s specific needs. Give us a call at 952.915.6000to book your appointment!