If you’ve ever wondered what celebrity secret gives A-listers like Beyonce and Kate Winslet their stunning skin, we’re here to tell all. The secret to gorgeous, glowing skin is the HydraFacial. It packs a mighty, skin-refreshing punch without the redness and irritation of traditional dermabrasion procedures, and it addresses all types of skin complaints in a fast, effective 30 minute treatment.
Better yet, HydraFacials are for everyone, no matter their skin concerns or sensitivity. It’s gentle formula and non-invasive exfoliation is safe for all skin types. According to HydraFacial’s official site, “The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.”
Refreshed, Hydrated, and Renewed
Every HydraFacial client experiences a completely painless, 3-step process that works to remove impurities and imperfections from the skin.
- The Vortex-Exfoliation tool is moved over the skin, gently scrubbing away dirt, oils, and pore-clogging makeup. This deep cleaning process also buffs away dry, dull skin, revealing a more radiant you! Following this process, a gentle peel made from a mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids removes any remaining dry, dull skin without the peeling and redness common with peels.
- Next, the Vortex-Extraction gently vacuums out your pores with the help of Beta-HD Serum, which helps break apart oil congestion within the skin. The result? Smaller pores and less oil following your treatment!
- Finally, the Vortex-Fusion gently infuses a super serum to help your skin rehydrate and drink in vital nutrients to maintain its plumpness and bounce. This process boosts collagen production and helps fill in fine lines on the face by tightening the skin with powerful, good-for-you ingredients.
A Little Extra
HydraFacials are designed for you, by your preferred skincare expert. Using serum blends, we can boost your treatments to target specific concerns. Options include:
- BrightAlive Boost, packed with a unique blend of skin brighteners and glycerin to restore moisture to dry skin. You glow, girl!
- If fine lines and wrinkles are your concern, HydraFacial’s Growth Factor Boost serum restores skin health with the help of proteins that regulate cell growth.
- Recharge your tired skin with the Dermabuilder Boost and its skin conditioning peptides that hydrate, firm, and smooth.
- Goodbye dark spots, hello flawlessness! The Britenol Boost targets dark spots and sun damage with Alpha-Arbutin and Vitamin C to create a more even skin tone.
A spring HydraFacial is the perfect way to shed the dry, dull, and damaged skin left behind by a long, cold winter. Book an appointment to experience the powers of gentle dermabrasion and powerful super serums for yourself!