ADCI has re-opened the clinic to regular and cosmetic appointments!
With the expiration of the Governor’s Stay at Home order, ADCI is able to resume clinic visits with modifications to insure adequate social distancing and the ultimate safety for our patients and staff. We will be scheduling fewer patients each day and have removed all but a few chairs from our reception area. You will be quickly escorted to your private exam room to minimize any social interaction. We will be checking your temperature upon arrival and if it is 99 or higher, you will be refused your appointment. We will ask you to complete a short health questionnaire and ask that you respectfully wear a mask to the clinic. Tele dermatology or Virtual appointments will still be offered for the convenience of our patients in addition to regular in person visits.
We will be resuming our cosmetic treatments including Botox, Fillers, Chemical Peels, HydraFacials, microneedling, and some lasers.
Unfortunately, Laser hair removal and our ablative laser resurfacing are still not available due to greater risks of possible virus transmission with these procedures at the current time.
Everyone at ADCI is excited to welcome you, our patients, back. Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can to keep a safe and sterile environment.
Patients may schedule dermatology, cosmetic, or virtual visit by calling our office at 952-915-6000 or email us at email@example.com
Staffing Phones: Phone hours of operation are from 8 am-4:30 pm. Members of our front office and clinical teams will be available to you to help with your skincare needs.
Facts about tele visits or phone visits with Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Institute :
- You can schedule a phone visit with Dr. Briden, Melissa or Denise or a virtual tele visit on Doxy.me
- To schedule a phone or tele visit, please call us at 952-915-6000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- When you request a virtual visit, our front desk staff will collect any needed information and answer any questions you might have.
- When using Doxy.me your provider will text or email you a link at your appointment time. Just click on the link and you will be connected to join your provider for a virtual call.
Private and secure: All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA and GDPR data privacy requirements.